All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I cheered I attended this competition numerous times and is still one of my favorite experiences to date! I don't know if its the city, the atmosphere, or just the competition in general but it really is great! Parking can be a bit of a pain, but there are a few hotels within walking distance AND it's attached to the mall complete with food court.

A little early..But who is going? This is Vizion Allstars first year attending this competition is Rhode Island! Anyone have anything to share about it??
Which teams are coming. Levels 1-2'compete .upstairs, 3-5 are in Ballroom B. It's my favorite comp. It runs well and brings great teams from all around. Welcome

Cheer Factor All Stars will be there. It's my CPs prized possession from last season - her Athletics Championship jacket :) Rumor around is that it might be bigger than usual with teams searching for Summit bids. The comp runs smoothly but can be really busy.
The attached mall is nice, with an ever changing food court, there are lots of table service places to eat right there as well, a movie theatre, Dave and Busters.... Ice skating (outdoors) across the street... (I'm from the area.)
Welcome and have fun while you're here.

Back