All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a team list for levels 1-4? Does anyone know how the comp will run? Level 5 first or last? How late does it usually go?

Is there a team list for levels 1-4? Does anyone know how the comp will run? Level 5 first or last? How late does it usually go?

In previous years there were 2 floors. Last year was level 1 and 2 on one floor and then level 3, 5, 4 on the other floor.

Last year (and I think the year before that too) Level 4 was after Level 5/6. I think worlds divisions were over by 5 or 6, level 4 was maybe 7 or 8? I can't remember.

Last year (and I think the year before that too) Level 4 was after Level 5/6. I think worlds divisions were over by 5 or 6, level 4 was maybe 7 or 8? I can't remember.
Yes, that sounds about right. I think with awards it was closer to 9:00 for level 4. Within the levels they go by division, so your tiny/mini 1 and youth/junior 3 go early in each arena, and senior 2 and level 4 go late.

Yes, that sounds about right. I think with awards it was closer to 9:00 for level 4. Within the levels they go by division, so your tiny/mini 1 and youth/junior 3 go early in each arena, and senior 2 and level 4 go late.
If I remember correctly (and there's never a guarantee of that) Worlds teams were the middle of the day. Level 4 awards were late.

That's the one thing I don't miss about coaching a level 4 team. They always go on so late and awards are even later.

Last year 4.2 was the last division to perform...awards were shortly thereafter...I think it was about 9pm.
My CP is J3 and S4.2 this year...early to rise and late to bed...UGH!

5s are EARLY this year

Back