All-Star [1/31 - 2/1] Athletic Championship - Providence, Ri (3fp, 6al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That actually makes a lot of sense. Same judging panel for all level 5s I'm assuming?
That's what it looks like. Seems to me the Worlds divisions are starting earlier than last year, but memory is a little fuzzy. Waiting for the next update to come out to see what changes.

That's what it looks like. Seems to me the Worlds divisions are starting earlier than last year, but memory is a little fuzzy. Waiting for the next update to come out to see what changes.
Pretty sure CPs team competed about 1:00 last year but not entirely sure. Level 5 was definitely all one session and was mid-day.

Pretty sure CPs team competed about 1:00 last year but not entirely sure. Level 5 was definitely all one session and was mid-day.

I found some old info in our facebook group from last year. Our Small Coed and IO6 competed at around 1:30 and IOC6 competed at 4. Awards were at 5 on Sunday for Worlds divisions (or at least scheduled for then).

It's good to see they get the prelim schedules to the coaches so early. All comps should do that

I wonder if they moved the level 5 teams to the morning cause of crowding in the arena in the afternoon during the level 5 teams.., just my thought...

Back