All-Star 10 All Star Cheerleading Routines We'll Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^^Random but according to @cRayCheerDad - all the flyers on Stingrays Grape have bobs.

Maybe they'll stay bobular and we'll witness the return of the Orange bob squad at Worlds 2024?
1faf7765ac88e5b029386b869321c5fe.jpg
e6718dad22cf97c1636aae44b2c9f14b.jpg

Very well could be! Our Grapes take their Bob's very seriously.

Although a Grape is entitled to change their sassy ways [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji524][emoji524][emoji524][emoji1326][emoji1326]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2008 was a good year for the Stingrays, people mostly only remember Orange and Rust, but Purple held themselves so well in such a competitive division as well, placing just behind TGUC and Cali Coed:

Who knew this would be the start of McKenzie Rutan's 7-year globing streak... #Goals

Was she on purple that year? For some reason I always thought she was on Peach in 08.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

When jumps weren't connected, a standing tuck was impressive by itself, straight up in stunts were acceptable, and we hadn't even thought about full ups or double ups.
Not to mention the fact that that little bit of Panthers' routine framed a single standing full... fast forward a decade later to half of the team having them.

Its honestly crazy to see how much cheer has changed. Like watching videos from like 2004, the pyrmaid was just a hit. Now its like as long as thirty full intense seconds. The straight up one legs in the main stunt won't cut it for a level 5 anymore
would you not get a high score for doing straight ups?

oh :/. Are there still some teams that do it for an olden days theme/vibe?
I mean you might see it as one component of the elite sequence, but it's not going to be the only skill a team does like it used to be. It's a level 3 stunt, an even somewhat decent level 5 team isn't going to have that as the only component of their stunt sequence.

I mean you might see it as one component of the elite sequence, but it's not going to be the only skill a team does like it used to be. It's a level 3 stunt, an even somewhat decent level 5 team isn't going to have that as the only component of their stunt sequence.
Aren't all teams supposed to have a minimum of 2 separate stunts? (1 elite stunt and 1 show-me stunt?). Why couldn't we just do a all in 1 stunt? (Full up twist heel stretch, to scale, to scorpion, double down, reload, 1 1/2 twist up extention, double down.) The full up part to the double down part is the 1st part of the stunt. the reload to double down part is the 2nd part of the stunt.

Back