All-Star 10 All Star Cheerleading Routines We'll Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aren't all teams supposed to have a minimum of 2 separate stunts? (1 elite stunt and 1 show-me stunt?). Why couldn't we just do a all in 1 stunt? (Full up twist heel stretch, to scale, to scorpion, double down, reload, 1 1/2 twist up extention, double down.) The full up part to the double down part is the 1st part of the stunt. the reload to double down part is the 2nd part of the stunt.
2 separate stunts aren't required

You would be lucky to get a decent score doing straight ups in level 3 in this day and age...

Even on the school cheer side of things, in most states you're not placing well if all your stunts are straight up.

Our middle school consists of kids who have limited stunting experience and their routine even incorporates 1/4 ups.

I really miss the cheer/motion section of routines. :(

then watch swedish cheer! We still do it! Well its not so much included in the music more that the music drops out and the team does a cheer/words. sometimes the cheer is included in the music and the teams do it n sync with the music.

I really miss the cheer/motion section of routines. :(

I remember when All Music became an option. We begged to switch divisions because we didn't WANT to do cheers (I already had that with school cheer.)

If you want to see something funny, tell a younger all star kid that we used to have to do cheers. They can't believe it.

Back