All-Star 10 All Star Cheerleading Routines We'll Never Forget

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was surprised they used SE 2011 but it did have that fierce save by MG's stunt group. My top 3 are:
SE 2010 (birth of the ball up 360)
TG 2008 (when world's collide)
ACE 2004 (country routine)

I love a lot of older routines!!!! Like old school GA, the TG I posted, and back when CA Wildcats were in Lg Coed! All-girl was killer back then too (as both divisions always have been insanely competitive)...like the Panther routine with the (almost) squad double toe two to full. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I just watched some old routines and they have changed so much! The old ones definitely had lots more motions and were sharper, but less difficulty. Now they just have so many things going on at once, it can get overwhelming. We don't see many motions now, because people have to get in an extra stunt sequence. It's a bit sad.

Wow, I just watched some old routines and they have changed so much! The old ones definitely had lots more motions and were sharper, but less difficulty. Now they just have so many things going on at once, it can get overwhelming. We don't see many motions now, because people have to get in an extra stunt sequence. It's a bit sad.
Blame the scoresheet. It astonishes me how many worlds athletes can throw a whip double but can't properly execute a simple motion sequence. And mind you, many of these kids intend on cheering in college with those motions.

Blame the scoresheet. It astonishes me how many worlds athletes can throw a whip double but can't properly execute a simple motion sequence. And mind you, many of these kids intend on cheering in college with those motions.
I know! I was at camp once and we spent 20 minutes just working on the clean, clap, prepare, tee for the jump without actually jumping. Our coach said that they are the easiest 5 points on the scoresheet, but lots of people lose them. I'm a horrible jumper so I make sure my motions are neat to make up for it:cool: Lots of comps in Aus are cheer and dance, so our club has everyone do both. I'm in S1 and Pom dance, I think doing Pom makes my motions better for cheer.

Said it before and will continue to say it:

If you are a flyer on a Worlds team, there is NO. WAY. YOU. SHOULD. HAVE. BENT. WRISTS. IN. YOUR. STUNTS.

I know! I was at camp once and we spent 20 minutes just working on the clean, clap, prepare, tee for the jump without actually jumping. Our coach said that they are the easiest 5 points on the scoresheet, but lots of people lose them. I'm a horrible jumper so I make sure my motions are neat to make up for it:cool: Lots of comps in Aus are cheer and dance, so our club has everyone do both. I'm in S1 and Pom dance, I think doing Pom makes my motions better for cheer.
Pom teams tend to have WAY better motions than cheer teams.

Hey guys, what are some elites that you think are iconic? I was going to start a thread about it but I guess it fits in here.
I would have to say Rockstar Beatles Worlds 2015 Elite sequence
Also Wildcats Worlds 2014 Elite sequence.
They were packed with difficulty and the Beatles sequence was all over social media every where, I've even seen people who weren't cheerleaders talking about it.

Hey guys, what are some elites that you think are iconic? I was going to start a thread about it but I guess it fits in here.
I would have to say Rockstar Beatles Worlds 2015 Elite sequence
Also Wildcats Worlds 2014 Elite sequence.
They were packed with difficulty and the Beatles sequence was all over social media every where, I've even seen people who weren't cheerleaders talking about it.
TN Pumas 2009 (no video still?)

Cali Lady Bullets

Stingray Orange 2009

Stingray Orange 2012

Back