High School 10 Person Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2013
I have a team of 10 girls on my competition squad and cannot figure our what kind of pyramid I can do that is legal. Ive never had a team this small. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

If their skills are there you can use shoulder stands (2 girls) instead of a normal group (4 girls) for the sides of a pyramid. Since you won't be doing any flipping (those require 12 team members) those side pairings wont have to worry about getting knocked over as bad.

From there you can have one or 2 middle groups hitching with bent or straight legs to them. Using 1/4, 1/2, and full up skills. Connecting by arms rather than legs opens up more doors too!

Hope this helps

If their skills are there you can use shoulder stands (2 girls) instead of a normal group (4 girls) for the sides of a pyramid. Since you won't be doing any flipping (those require 12 team members) those side pairings wont have to worry about getting knocked over as bad.

From there you can have one or 2 middle groups hitching with bent or straight legs to them. Using 1/4, 1/2, and full up skills. Connecting by arms rather than legs opens up more doors too!

Hope this helps

It does! Thank you!

Our original pyramid, now been changed due to one girl not competing, involved 10 girls. we had our middle group then shoulder stands with backspots on the sides. Middle group did a 360 up to cupie, connected by arms with the shoulder stands, ball back, back up to a lib then tic tok. You're welcome to use the pyramid if you want since I can't now :( Good luck.

Our original pyramid, now been changed due to one girl not competing, involved 10 girls. we had our middle group then shoulder stands with backspots on the sides. Middle group did a 360 up to cupie, connected by arms with the shoulder stands, ball back, back up to a lib then tic tok. You're welcome to use the pyramid if you want since I can't now :( Good luck.

I really appreciate it, thank you! And I'm sorry you lost a girl =[ definitely know how rough that is.

I really appreciate it, thank you! And I'm sorry you lost a girl =[ definitely know how rough that is.
Thanks it is rough, but I think I've reworked it and we will end up in the same scoring range as before, even better on tumbling now. Just really stressful and I hate putting the rest of the girls thru the changes.

Back