All-Star [11/17] Cheersport Grand - Raleigh, Nc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 10, 2011
I know this was a small one, but who all was at Cheersport on Nov 17 in Raleigh? I don't remember this one being as small as it was!
My teams both won, Large Senior 3 and Large Senior Restricted 5, and S3 got level 3 high point!
How did everyone do??
And also there was a girl from Infinity that knew my name and said hey to me while my first team was having a team circle...reveal yourself please, I know you had to come from the boards!! :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I know this was a small one, but who all was at Cheersport on Nov 17 in Raleigh? I don't remember this one being as small as it was!
My teams both won, Large Senior 3 and Large Senior Restricted 5, and S3 got level 3 high point!
How did everyone do??
And also there was a girl from Infinity that knew my name and said hey to me while my first team was having a team circle...reveal yourself please, I know you had to come from the boards!! :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I know this is late, but I will reply... Our Y1, Y3, and J2 won their divisions. Y3 just missed level 3 HP ;) M1 tied second, just out of first by 0.05. Tiny got second, and maybe 3rd for J4 and SC3?? I wasn't there for awards for those two. I love CS Regionals! It is honestly my favorite competition!

Back