All-Star [12/13 - 12/14] Wsf - Louisville, Ky (4fp, 8 Al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let's hope it runs on time! Last awards aren't until 925 I think? And bid announcements after for summit. Makes a long drive home after for anyone staying for bids. My daughter awards are at 445... And 850. And both teams summit bid announcements at 925. Think I would be used to this by now[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worlds Bids:

FULL PAID:
1) Stingrays Allstars - Peach
2) Stingrays Allstars - Orange

AT LARGE:
1) Green Bay Elite Lime
2) CheerTyme Love
3) ICE Lady Lightening

So with them getting their bids already it's gonna suck no being about to see them at cheersport... Happy for them and all times.. I'm sure they worked hard.

Let's hope it runs on time! Last awards aren't until 925 I think? And bid announcements after for summit. Makes a long drive home after for anyone staying for bids. My daughter awards are at 445... And 850. And both teams summit bid announcements at 925. Think I would be used to this by now[emoji28]

I will keep this short and try and be nice but awards were a hot mess at the end of the night. They announced one additional random at large Worlds bid. Oh, and they completely forgot to announce the level 2 Summit bids. Our girls found out standing next to a folding table in an empty arena. No banner, no nothing. Happy about the bid. Sooo not happy about how it was handled.

I will keep this short and try and be nice but awards were a hot mess at the end of the night. They announced one additional random at large Worlds bid. Oh, and they completely forgot to announce the level 2 Summit bids. Our girls found out standing next to a folding table in an empty arena. No banner, no nothing. Happy about the bid. Sooo not happy about how it was handled.

It looks like they gave out an extra paid bid with two extra AL bids. They only advertised 2/4 and I see 3/6. Maybe they messed up and gave out 5 AL so they had to give out an extra paid bid.

It looks like they gave out an extra paid bid with two extra AL bids. They only advertised 2/4 and I see 3/6. Maybe they messed up and gave out 5 AL so they had to give out an extra paid bid.
I thought WSF was 4 and 8? But one of the teams that was originally given an at-large bid already had a partial paid, so maybe that's why they had to announce an extra one?

I thought WSF was 4 and 8? But one of the teams that was originally given an at-large bid already had a partial paid, so maybe that's why they had to announce an extra one?

JK, wrong thread, wrong competition. I apologize. Vegas gave out more bids than advertised.

I wasn't too happy about a few things. I feel ya! Did any of your athletes complain about how freedom hall was set up?

I wasn't too happy about a few things. I feel ya! Did any of your athletes complain about how freedom hall was set up?

I was disappointed that the other arena's offered parent VIP sections in front of the stage and there was nothing in Freedom Hall where the restricted and Level 5's were performing. Us Level 5 mom's like to be front and center for our teams too you know? The stage was so far away there was a disconnected feel to it. Didn't enjoy the set up at all!

I was disappointed that the other arena's offered parent VIP sections in front of the stage and there was nothing in Freedom Hall where the restricted and Level 5's were performing. Us Level 5 mom's like to be front and center for our teams too you know? The stage was so far away there was a disconnected feel to it. Didn't enjoy the set up at all!
Our tiny little restricted 5 team - we couldn't find a place to sit in front because everyone saved seats. Or at least put their bags all over. And with no VIP section- our girls all said they hated not hearing our confidence. My daughter said cheering w sr 3 in hall B was so much better because the coaches and gymtyme athletes were smacking the mats (excited) and they heard us all screaming. Plays a big roll- especially for our very young team.

Our tiny little restricted 5 team - we couldn't find a place to sit in front because everyone saved seats. Or at least put their bags all over. And with no VIP section- our girls all said they hated not hearing our confidence. My daughter said cheering w sr 3 in hall B was so much better because the coaches and gymtyme athletes were smacking the mats (excited) and they heard us all screaming. Plays a big roll- especially for our very young team.

Well, we were all running around watching our teams in different halls's so we were stuck upstairs in section 331.......2 sections over from being upstairs front. It was horrible. But I screamed my head off anyway......lmao........

Well, we were all running around watching our teams in different halls's so we were stuck upstairs in section 331.......2 sections over from being upstairs front. It was horrible. But I screamed my head off anyway......lmao........

I was screaming too! And singing along to the music. The guys next to me pry thought I lost it!!

I wonder when we are going to realize that comp floor over ice floor makes life really hard on athletes that train on springs? Especially youth age kids trying to throw elite skills- it's already hard for them to utilize the regular spring floor with their body weight. Making the floor stiffer is so hard on them.

Back