All-Star [12/7] Spirit Solutions - Savannah, Ga

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you know of any other programs that will be there? Besides Cheer Savannah??

Seems like it will be a decent sized local competition. I think they are posting the schedule tomorrow.

Ones I can think of off the top of my head are
Coastal Ga Athletics
Cheer Savannah
National Stars
Great Atlantic Cheer
Savannah Sharks
Cheer South
and some others that I don't really know who they are

Seems like it will be a decent sized local competition. I think they are posting the schedule tomorrow.

Ones I can think of off the top of my head are
Coastal Ga Athletics
Cheer Savannah
National Stars
Great Atlantic Cheer
Savannah Sharks
Cheer South
and some others that I don't really know who they are

I wonder why Cheer South dropped out.

I wonder why Cheer South dropped out.
who knows, there could have been injuries and other reasons to make it where it would be difficult to try to compete this weekend. Or its the beginning of the season and they just weren't quite ready yet.

Whatever the reasons, I'm sure the coaches did what they think is best for their situation

Yea I know they competed in ATL not too long ago.
Has to be tough as a coach/owner to drop out of a competition once it's scheduled. I hope it's nothing serious and they just felt they weren't ready.

I didn't get to see any of the teams but from what I heard, national stars gave some impressive performances

I didn't get to see any of the teams but from what I heard, national stars gave some impressive performances
It was a great day my CP is on the JR2 team and they took home Grand Champs.
I spoke with one of your coaches (Chris?) right before the second awards, he was super nice and very complimentary.
You have a great group of folks at that gym. Hope to actually meet you at one of the next ones.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thank you very much! That means a lot to the staff here at ACA! We have been working very hard to get these kids Competition ready and we are glad you all like the result so far!

I myself as well as many other ACA coaches were very impressed by CGA's routines as well. There's a lot of talent coming out of that program. Again thank you for the comments and I look forward to seeing you guys again!

-Coach "J"

It was a great day my CP is on the JR2 team and they took home Grand Champs.
I spoke with one of your coaches (Chris?) right before the second awards, he was super nice and very complimentary.
You have a great group of folks at that gym. Hope to actually meet you at one of the next ones.
Thanks, our male coaches are Bobby, the taller one and myself, Matt, the one with the beard

Thanks, our male coaches are Bobby, the taller one and myself, Matt, the one with the beard

Bobby seems like a really great guy! He pulled me to the side at the comp during warm-ups and congratulated out program on our performances so far! You guys were really a class act and like the judges told us on one of our scoresheets I have to say the same to your staff as well! "Thank you bringing such great technique today!" Great Job CGA!

Bobby seems like a really great guy! He pulled me to the side at the comp during warm-ups and congratulated out program on our performances so far! You guys were really a class act and like the judges told us on one of our scoresheets I have to say the same to your staff as well! "Thank you bringing such great technique today!" Great Job CGA!
Thanks! It's good to have another strong program relatively in our area to push each other

Back