All-Star [2/1-2/2] Spirit Sports - Palm Springs, Ca (worlds Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not on the teams list yet, but VCA is bringing 13 teams and our medium coed is going for a bid :) excited for this comp

Coming back to California, yea! I saw you guys at San Jose. Your teams looked really good. :)

My cp's team competed against them at NCA last year and she said they were super sweet girls, the teams were talking to each other backstage before going on for awards. Glad to see they're coming. Hopefully I can see one of their teams.

You don't need to answer if you'd rather not, but what division are you competing in? (no worries if you want to stay anonymous) :)

CP is on Cali Black Ops

Love this competition!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

CP is on Cali Black Ops

Love this competition!

Oh, really? Awesome! I saw them in SJ and fell in love. I don't think I'd ever seen them in person before. I met a couple of moms from the team while I was up there - super nice and funny!

So, at least according to TRTW, if three new teams get paid bids, EVERY world's team will go home with at least an 'at-large' bid? Even if three teams that currently have at-large bids get paid, that leaves only three teams in that whole list that will go home empty handed (assuming no one refuses an at-large).

Am I reading that right? Kind of takes away some of the suspense. Picturing Oprah here: "You get a world's bid, you get a world's bid, and YOU get a world's bid..."

Just love this comp though. Aside from NCA, it is my favorite comp of the year.
Some of the teams don't say "worlds" next to their name, but I would guess they were also planning to go for the bids (if they still need them). I think this list is fairly preliminary. Also, doesn't this comp typically do the paids to 1 all girl, 1 coed and 1 international?

My cp's team competed against them at NCA last year and she said they were super sweet girls, the teams were talking to each other backstage before going on for awards. Glad to see they're coming. Hopefully I can see one of their teams.

You don't need to answer if you'd rather not, but what division are you competing in? (no worries if you want to stay anonymous) :)

Large 4.2, I believe were up against your Senior Silver??

Some of the teams don't say "worlds" next to their name, but I would guess they were also planning to go for the bids (if they still need them). I think this list is fairly preliminary. Also, doesn't this comp typically do the paids to 1 all girl, 1 coed and 1 international?
Yes on bid placements.

According to the list, Cheerforce Nfinity is competing in Large Coed, which is false (as far as I know ;)). Also, Cali International Coed also plans on attending even though they are not on the roster yet :cheering:

Back