All-Star 2/15 Cheer For Charity Wilmington, De

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure they look at crossovers up to the coaches I think. My CPs team wasn't even on the schedule until the final one and they are going out of division at the end for some reason. My guess is that someone is coming late this date was not on our original comp schedule. I'm hoping my girl can grab a nap somewhere in the afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure they look at crossovers up to the coaches I think. My CPs team wasn't even on the schedule until the final one and they are going out of division at the end for some reason. My guess is that someone is coming late this date was not on our original comp schedule. I'm hoping my girl can grab a nap somewhere in the afternoon.

Looks like Tri-State Cheer pulled out.

Oh I missed that I wonder why? Where are you coming from they te calling for another few inches of snow

Oh I missed that I wonder why? Where are you coming from they te calling for another few inches of snow
Philadelphia and suburbs. Usually a 40-45 minute drive. We've been doing this comp since CP was in rec cheer.

After yesterday, 1-3 inches is chump change. We had a foot before the rain/sleet compacted it. Kids are off school again. We've used up all of our snow days. Today was supposed to be a makeup. We are going in on Monday as a makeup, but so far we have to add 2 days at the end of the year.

That's where we live too lol I'm not worried about a few inches lol but we do have to leave early to get down there by 715 then I have to go to work in center city and back down to c4c by 4 to do my CPs hair lol

I have not heard otherwise. Roads today seem to be a mess, multiple accidents on the turnpike and 476. I'm betting that by tomorrow they'll be fine, though.
Who honestly knows. I live in PA and were suppose to get another 2-4 inches tonight

Back