All-Star [2/20-2/22] Best Of The Northwest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Paid and at large bids are harder to come by this season because there is less of them because of the wildcard bids:/ and the free y5 wildcard bids [emoji23][emoji23]

But anyways they need to get more bids out there. That is ridiculous! We still have two bid comps left (with real bids not wild cards)

I can't believe they give out so few over there:/

I wish yall could come down here and take them. I wouldn't mind sharing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be happy to come down and take one! They are really hard to get here! We have two comps that give out paid and at large and then one that gives wild card bids. These are US competitions. Crazy!

I would be happy to come down and take one! They are really hard to get here! We have two comps that give out paid and at large and then one that gives wild card bids. These are US competitions. Crazy!

We only have one in Canada (Sea to Sky) and because of the timing, all bids are deferred to 2016. So, that said, if my CP's team gets one she won't be able to use it because she ages out of junior this season!

I hate the people that work at the Tacoma Convention Center so much... Like half the teams are doing "formations" but us standing in our pyramid line isn't okay... One lady told us to stop tumbling and we weren't doing anything [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. My daughter's team had a very rough day today, so they aren't getting the bid. Haha! So, just waiting for no good reason.

Back