All-Star 2 Years-rip Hilda Mcdaniel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 9, 2012
2 years ago today, we lost Hilda McDaniel. She is the reason why I coach, and will never be forgotten. From Q94 Rockers to Cheer Factory--you touched many lives and hearts. We miss you! If any of you knew Hilda, or cheered for her--I know you have a million memories of her-please share!!

Pink & Green Forever :)

Ms. Hilda was truly a Cheer Pioneer. I did not know her personally but I always remember how being in warm-ups at a comp years ago when my CP 1st started cheering and how she just struck up a conversation with me out of the blue (the gym we were with allowed team parents to go into warm-ups) and from that moment she always had kind words to say when ever I saw her at comps after that.

I was at as comp a few weeks ago and I have no idea the name of the team on stage but their uniform was green, pink & black and both my CP and I at the same time said "they have Cheer Factory colors."

Was Cheer Factory the gym that had the "mommy and me" team? I remember seeing them at Reach the Beach several years ago and they were so entertaining!

Once we went to Myrtle for a competition back in 2002... With USA All stars at the time. I accompanied a friend of mine to Hilda's room to get something. That lady had the hotels PENT HOUSE on the top floor of the building!! Slept 12 people!! We hung out & marveled at that set up for a while! She sure lived it up! Awesome view too! Loved that lady.

Back