All-Star $200 Music Budget?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
I know it's a long shot but does anyone know someone that can do a decent 2:30 mix with voiceovers for around $200?

Well I would have told you to use this company ( Cheerleading Music Mix ), because last year I had AMAZING service. I choose the one that didn't use 8 count sheets, and then built the routine to it. It would be over $200 by a little, but you get voice overs and all.

However, I am really mad because I used them this year and it has been terrible. Not sure what is going on with them, but it is 3 days past the ten day turnaround and I don't have my mix. They told me they would try to have it done by Friday morning, and they didn't have it done. Needless to say, I am stressing out over it. If you aren't on a time crunch they do make good mixes, you just can't count on the deadline. I have spoken to another coach who has ordered before and has never had any problems, but this year she said they were a whole week late getting it to her as well. So who knows what happened.

One option would be to buy a pre-made mix, then go over the the Cheer music board, and post on the voice over request section. That should all be under $200, you can get pre-made mixes as slow as $20.

Good luck. We are on a tiny budget as well, I wish music was cheaper.

Just an update, the company emailed me back and apologized. They explained that they have had issues with their email system, so dates and all got mixed up. They sent me my mix, and it sounds great! I think I will use them again next year, and just place my order sooner. I really do like the mixes that they have done for me, I just haven't like their customer service this go around.

Our college team needed music before our mix was going to be finished so we used cheersounds.com and made our own mix (I think they have some premade stuff too) which was around ~$300 if you have someone who really dedicates time to making it sound good then it might be a good option for you!

Back