All-Star 2010 Is Ending, What Are Your Cheer Memories?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

competing on a level 5 team for the first time.
getting my kick full and double.
being at worlds for the first time (and placing 7th from the US in IOC5). honestly, best experience ever. i've never felt so accomplished in cheerleading, just because i was surrounded by all the teams i've always admired, watched and loved, and i was competing against them, and placed well among them.
even though it was such a tragic time, seeing everyone come together to support MCE. it made me remember why i love the sport so much, and made me proud to be a part of such a big, loving, supportive family/community.

Coaching my first (of what I hope to be many) year at ACE!! :)
CEA Sm Jrs rocking day 2 at WSF and being able to share it with their fabulous coaches.
Going to worlds and watching my Step 1 Sm Sr babies rock it out their last time together... And my last year representing anything Step 1, bittersweet.

Experiencing NCA for the first time.
Meeting all those cheer people and cheer teams you've heard so much about.
Trying a full on floor and almost dying.
Our best performance of the year at Badger.
Winning 'best performance of a routine' or something at JamFest Peoria for overall Seniors even though we got second. It was so unexpected!
My little kid excitement when all the Top Gun teams were at the hotel I was at, lawl.
Being told I was able to cheer again this year. Indescribable.
Working on onodis on tumbl trak since the summer and last week, just threw it on floor to get over the fear and now it's so easy.
-2011's going to be even better 

- listening to the announcer at Regionals while he's telling everyone that my team is going to Nationals
- seeing my team hit their pyramid and tictocs [altho not perfectly but to hit is everything i was praying for that moment]
- basically after my performed at Regionals [LMAO]
- every single moment of my coaching is a Cheer Memory to cherish . . . .

Being with my favorite people ever directly beside the mat when Senior Elite finally won Worlds. Freaking out/screaming/crying/not being able to control my emotions. haha.

worlds worlds worlds was amazing! i wanna go back ! Best weekend ever. Oh and NCA weekend was funn as well! watching CEA youth elite win was breath taking. & seeing that "head tilt" flyer on Cali sr elite stay in that single based stunt at worlds made my weekend! workkkkk girl!

I was doing a search of threads, and I came across this one, and I pose the question, What are your favorite cheer memories for 2013?

My favorite without a doubt is watching the Top Gun OO5 routine. In a sport where, in my opinion, so many times it is about the prize, these athletes have dedicated their season to a lost team member in the most loving and beautiful way. Top Gun you are a Class Act, and I wish I lived in Florida and my daughter could be on one of your teams! Thank you 005 for inspiring us all, and reminding us about what this is truly all about.

I agree! Still getting used to posting, and I did a search of threads first.

Back