All-Star 2010 Unlimited Coed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 3, 2011
I know we still have a large coed division but i think 2010 is the last year that the large/unlimited coed division was actually worth watching. Teams don't compare these days to the top teams of 2010.

Thats Debatable. I feel there is more competitive teams in it this year than there ever have been.

I can agree with that but i think the skill level of 2010 was just that much more than the skill level is now. This could be cause of the old age restrictions or possibly the fact that you could have more boys

Although I do adore Top Gun, and every routine they give me is absolutely perfect in my eyes, I think 2010 was my favorite, followed closely by 2008 and 2005....

Also 2010's worlds stage is a much better look than the 2011. I feel like 2010 worlds is classy and more classic looking. Not for the 2011 look at all

People age out, kids move away, things happen. These past couple of years seem to have been building years and im sure that the Large Coed division will be great this year, along with the years to come.

Also 2010's worlds stage is a much better look than the 2011. I feel like 2010 worlds is classy and more classic looking. Not for the 2011 look at all
I disagree, I feel like the 2011 stage was much more impressive, and made me want to compete in the milkhouse so much more.

I know we still have a large coed division but i think 2010 is the last year that the large/unlimited coed division was actually worth watching. Teams don't compare these days to the top teams of 2010.

Other than Top Gun, CEA and Cali who else was in that division that was "worth watching"...I feel like this year every team has a fighting chance to place well at Worlds...not just the Big Boys...JMO

Other than Top Gun, CEA and Cali who else was in that division that was "worth watching"...I feel like this year every team has a fighting chance to place well at Worlds...not just the Big Boys...JMO

Yes i can agree with that but i guess what i mean is i don't think the top teams of 2012 are at the same skill level of the top teams in 2010

Yes i can agree with that but i guess what i mean is i don't think the top teams of 2012 are at the same skill level of the top teams in 2010

Skills are going to be different because Rules are different now and the number of males on the floor is different...and let's face it...a routine with 20 something guys will "look better/cooler" than a team of 18 guys at most. I am very exctied about seeing this division at Worlds :D

I can agree with that but i think the skill level of 2010 was just that much more than the skill level is now. This could be cause of the old age restrictions or possibly the fact that you could have more boys

I would encourage you to do some skill sheet comparisons between those teams and the current top 2-3. Note unassisted stunts, elite (4 trick) baskets, toe fulls, and elite standing tumbling sequences. I think you will be surprised with your results.

thoseee vids stilll give me chills!! Kiara is so amazing!

i must say 2008 is my fav Top Gun year though!! I miss when it was like that :'[[ they're still great though!

I understand what the OP is saying.

I just miss how Top Guns music used to be.. It used to be really creative, now it seems more slow and not as good voiceovers as 2010 And 2008 was my Favorite stunt from them EVER! Those straight legs were "Everything"!

Back