All-Star 2011-12 Competitions - Are You Going To Jamfest Indy, Cheersport Or Nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't even wanna go anymore ); lol
Hate to tell you..ATL is larger and busier than Indy hahaha. But welcome anyway!

That is so true! Plus I don't quite get what's so bad about attending a major competition in your own state. Wouldn't that be cheaper expense? It would kinda be like Rays not going to All Star Challenge "Battle Under the Big Top" or Cheersport. Kinda seems like a no brainer to attend the events in your own state.

That is so true! Plus I don't quite get what's so bad about attending a major competition in your own state. Wouldn't that be cheaper expense? It would kinda be like Rays not going to All Star Challenge "Battle Under the Big Top" or Cheersport. Kinda seems like a no brainer to attend the events in your own state.
I know right I live about 45 minutes away from Indy. Instead of the super long drive to Atlanta. Our coach said " I don't like going to Jamfest nationals because there's way too many teams." and I was like welllllllllll I'm pretty sure Cheersport isn't gonna be any better? . Lol

Cheersport is the largest national....ever. So if she doesn't want a lot of teams...not sure Cheersport is the answer! Cheersport is HUGE. Great event for the most part, but HUGE. Good luck!

Aviator took their 2 Senior teams to Cheersport last year and the Sr Co-Ed 3 finished 3rd and the Senior Co-Ed 4 won :) Which was insane for a second year gym, I still cry at the video and my kids weren't even ON those teams (but we went to support the seniors anyway and LOVED Cheersport). This year we're taking Lv 3, 4 (which means my kids get to take the mat...yeah!) and our brand new 5 to Cheersport and our 5 is also going to UCA. Third year's a charm! <3 Aviator <3

if the schedule for cheersport is anything like it was last year. I could live without going to cheersport.

To Jamfest Indy USA Wildcats is sending
Large Youth 2
Large Junior 2
Large Senior CoEd 3
Large Senior 3
Small Junior CoEd 4
Small CoEd 5

and to Cheersport we are sending
Large Senior CoEd 3

We are also attending Battle at the Capitol, All Star Challenge Return to Atlantis, Athletic Championships in Providence, and possibly a national in Atlantic City (I can't remember the company)

Back