All-Star 2011/2012 Bid Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 4, 2011
I see that there are competitions with number of bids being awarded listed in the wiki, but when I look at the usasf website, I don't see some of these competitions listed yet. Just wondering where the information listed in wiki came from, and if it's accurate and posted on usasf anywhere for confirmation? Thanks!

I assume that it is taken from the companies' individual websites. The USASF is slow with getting up to date.

I'd say the Wiki is better to get a ballpark idea. If you need information on a specific event, go to their website. The USASF website is pretty slow with updates.

I made the original post in the Wiki, but I only copied what was on the USASF website. It looks like it's been edited a few times since I posted it and more competitions may have been added.

I made the original post in the Wiki, but I only copied what was on the USASF website. It looks like it's been edited a few times since I posted it and more competitions may have been added.
Thanks for the response. I guess it will get updated as competitions post their 2012 event details.

Thanks for the response. I guess it will get updated as competitions post their 2012 event details.
Yup! I can double check the USASF site later today and see if anything has been changed/added.

Back