All-Star 2011-2012 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ACX Jags Charleston
Tiny Level 1
Youth Level 1 (might be mini, i dont remember!)
Junior Level 2
Senior Level 4.2
Senior Level 4

I saw somewhere that some Fame girls are at the MA gym on i5 coed :)

ETA -- It will be nice hopefully to see Fame on day 2 since they won't have to deal with the Nation's Cup and all that in Small Senior.

Won't it be the same as when they had the small senior team before? Isn't it just the name changing since i assume most of the athletes on the IO5 team were aged out of seniors?

Ultimate Athletics' finalized for the first competition will be:

special needs
small tiny 1
small mini 1 (S)
small mini 1 (N)
small mini 2
large youth 3
small junior 1
small junior 2
large junior 2
large junior coed 3
large junior coed 4
small junior 5
small senior 2
large senior 4.2
small senior coed 3
large senior 4
large senior open 5
large senior coed 5

Ultimate Athletics' finalized for the first competition will be:

special needs
small tiny 1
small mini 1 (S)
small mini 1 (N)
small mini 2
large youth 3
small junior 1
small junior 2
large junior 2
large junior coed 3
large junior coed 4
small junior 5
small senior 2
large senior 4.2
small senior coed 3
large senior 4
large senior open 5
large senior coed 5

no legacy!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:eek: Please don't tell me that means you aren't competing anymore?!

Im competing on intl coed 5 now. there are 3 Fame girls including myself on it, (5 if your counting from the worlds team)

Won't it be the same as when they had the small senior team before? Isn't it just the name changing since i assume most of the athletes on the IO5 team were aged out of seniors?
Fame used to be small senior in 2007 and 2008. it went to intl in 2009. it is going back to small senior this year, it is keeping the name. only a few girls that were on fame last year are on it this year.

Might have already been posted, but I went to the Fire and Ice Allstars showcase and this was who competed:

Special Needs
Tiny 1
Mini 1/2 (I cant remember if they threw backhandsprings or not)
Junior 2
Junior 3
Senior 2
Senior 3
Senior 4
Medium Allgirl Senior 5 (5 Alarm)
Small Coed Senior 5 (Hail)

These teams didn't compete/showoff, but they had them listed:
Small Senior Open 5 (I can't remember if it was coed or allgirl, I wanna say Coed though)
International Allgirl 5
International Coed 5

**I'm not a member of the gym, so some of these teams may not be exactly correct, nor do I fully remember what size each was. Most of them looked like they'd be small though. Perhaps @foreverff&iierce16 can help me fill in the blanks.

Updated for Hamilton Starz:)

mini 1- shimmer
small youth 1- glitter
small junior 2- sparkle
small junior 3- glow
large senior coed 3- shine
small coed 5- bling
special needs- glimmer
hip hop- ice

@PghxCheer2 how was 5 alarm and hail?
As much as I'd love to say they were amazing and I couldn't wait for everyone to see them, it was a little rough. The teams had JUST got their music (the showcase was the first time they were performing the full routine with music), and they had just filled out the teams the week before, so the stunt consistency was not the best I've seen. I believe with 5 Alarm all of them hit the stunt at least once, but they couldn't get all 8 stunts to hit at the same time. Hail kept all their stunts up once, but they have less stunt groups since they're small. And I wouldn't necessarily say they "hit" the stunt, just kept it up. That being said, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE both team's stunt sequences, especially 5 Alarms! 5 Alarm just needs practice. I don't think they'll get rid of the stunt sequence, nor do I believe they should. They had just got their pyramid, too, but that hit and it looked really good! Hail's pyramid was a little more rough. Baskets all looked good, tumbling has improved A LOT since last year on both teams, especially 5 Alarm. They only threw one standing full at worlds, now they were throwing 5 consistently, with 8 lined up. The rest of standing and running tumbling looked good, also. To me, neither team is a globe contender, but I don't think anybody expects them to be. Both teams have the potential to be at Worlds, and 5 Alarm will definitely be a Day 2 team once they start hitting. Consistency is their biggest enemy right now IMO, but it's October and they don't compete for 2 more months, and COA (where they got their paid bid last year) isn't for 5 more months. They have a lot of time to nail that routine. Overall, I loved what I saw! The athletes and coaches all seemed to be confident in both themselves and the routine, which is a good thing for teams to have

madtown twisters:
-majic, mini 1
-momentum, mini 2
-power, youth 1
-intensity, junior 2
-fury, senior 3

1/2 season
-tiny 1
-senior2
-special needs team :)

As much as I'd love to say they were amazing and I couldn't wait for everyone to see them, it was a little rough. The teams had JUST got their music (the showcase was the first time they were performing the full routine with music), and they had just filled out the teams the week before, so the stunt consistency was not the best I've seen. I believe with 5 Alarm all of them hit the stunt at least once, but they couldn't get all 8 stunts to hit at the same time. Hail kept all their stunts up once, but they have less stunt groups since they're small. And I wouldn't necessarily say they "hit" the stunt, just kept it up. That being said, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE both team's stunt sequences, especially 5 Alarms! 5 Alarm just needs practice. I don't think they'll get rid of the stunt sequence, nor do I believe they should. They had just got their pyramid, too, but that hit and it looked really good! Hail's pyramid was a little more rough. Baskets all looked good, tumbling has improved A LOT since last year on both teams, especially 5 Alarm. They only threw one standing full at worlds, now they were throwing 5 consistently, with 8 lined up. The rest of standing and running tumbling looked good, also. To me, neither team is a globe contender, but I don't think anybody expects them to be. Both teams have the potential to be at Worlds, and 5 Alarm will definitely be a Day 2 team once they start hitting. Consistency is their biggest enemy right now IMO, but it's October and they don't compete for 2 more months, and COA (where they got their paid bid last year) isn't for 5 more months. They have a lot of time to nail that routine. Overall, I loved what I saw! The athletes and coaches all seemed to be confident in both themselves and the routine, which is a good thing for teams to have

give us one more month :) i promise we will not disappoint.

Back