All-Star 2011-2012 Try-outs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2010
Since a-lot of try outs are coming up so I know there are EXCITING things for try outs like finding out what team you are on and improvment in tumbling ,stunts and,jumps.But there are zUGGSz in try outs like having try outs in the sizzling HEAT. So I want to hear the good and bad things about try outs

Waiting to find out what team or teams you will be on this year...cp said that is the worst!

love- new people on the teams, getting new skills, no stress
hate- relearning motions, trying new crazy stunts, poor attendance, heat, conditioning

Hate- messing up the routine-ness and having new people come in. I like new people it's just when they first come it feels like they're intruding on your already close knit group. Am I the only one?

Hate- messing up the routine-ness and having new people come in. I like new people it's just when they first come it feels like they're intruding on your already close knit group. Am I the only one?

no. definitely not the only one:p

Love: no stress of routines/competitions, doing more advanced stunts and tumbling, meeting new people on your team! :)

Hate: waiting to see what team you make, try outs itself, long summer practices, people almost never showing up, conditioning :(

I know theres more haha I just can't think of any right now :p

Back