All-Star 2011 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Today and tomorrow are on Universal Sports. If you don't get it, it will be broadcast online. 8pm eastern.
Saturday (women's final) is going to be on NBC at 8pm eastern.

Are you sure it's not on Saturday? I looked and it says that Community is on at 8 tonight.

I really wish people would count Mattie Larson in this, she's struggled a bit the last while, but placed 2nd at the same event last year (I believe it was the same event) right behind Rebecca Bross, who may I add, is one of my least favourite gymnasts of all time.
She isn't at the Visa's this year, which is why I didn't include her. So i'm not sure what is going on with her. I know she was on the National Team this past year. And i love her personally. I just don't think she would be included in the Olympic Team. While she is a great girl and can perform well on all around, I don't think she would be in the Top 3 on any specific event over who I listed. She got first on floor at the 2010 Visa's but that didn't include any of the usual contendors (Shawn, Alicia, Weiber)

Bross. I completely agree. She looks miserable all the time, and her hair is not cute.

I have a feeling they'll show this weekend here, I don't remember the last time I saw a gymnastics championships show on tv here on the actual days.
I absolutely LOVE Alicia, so definitely excited to see her. Excited to see Shawn, although I'm not a huge fan. Do you know if Mattie Larson will be competing? She's my new favourite for the Americans (since Nastia is... retired...?)

I would love to see Maddie succeed and I miss Nastia:( I havent watched since she retired and I cried like a baby when she won.:)

Even though I quit gymnastics about 2 years ago, I'm still sooo in love! I can't wait to watch!! The Olympic team is going to be great! There's just something about Rebecca Bross though... Every competition I watch with her competiting she looks so bored and mad half the time. It annoys me. She is a great gymnast though! Anyone to make it that far is amazing <3

Back