All-Star 2012-2013 Cheer Costs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ours is going to be ~$900 for the season, broken up into a few random payments. But this includes:
uniform
rent (we don't have our own facility, so we rent space/mats)
makeup
bows
choreography
music
clothing (2 tshirts, shorts, bra for uniform)
insurance
association membership
local competition fees
tumbling practice
skills clinic

Any travel is extra. We as coaches also don't take a salary. I work full time and the spend 14 hours-ish a week coaching plus admin/choreo, all that other extra good stuff coaches have to do. Man...when I think about it, I must really love these kids to do it all for free!
ahem* who does admin? Cough*cough* :p

We work hard to make our season as cheap as we can for our athletes :) $900 is a decent number considering we have to rent our equipment!

I don't feel so bad now since reading this thread...

$110/month tuition
$800/comp fees (four payments of $200.00)
$265/choreography
$25/ reg fee
$385/uni
$95/GK practice outfit (sports bra, spandex, t-shirt)
Crossovers only pay comp fee for whatever comp they attend
10% discount if you pay in full

Maybe it comes out to be the same it just sounds like soo much more when you say $290 or $300/month...ugh!!!!:eek: I would need to do some serious fundraising

this season, our gym decided to do all inclusive pricing a month. it's $200 a month and that will include all uniform fees, competition fees, etc.
it's around $2000 for the entire season.

We pay $140 a month for tuition and that includes a weekly tumbling class. In our city we have gyms that charge over $200 and at least one gym that I know of that only charges $40 per month and they have some pretty talented athletes.

Yearly Membership:$250
Tinies:$45/month i think
Minies,Youth,Juniors,Seniors: $70/month
Level 5 Athletes:$75/month
Crossovers:$90/month
and there is a discount for siblings but I forget what it is

Back