All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm so incredibly obsessed with stars new music. 2:30 of straight chills. even with the newer songs and the whole voiceover-song section... it still gives me the old school stars feel.

slightly disappointed that with all the changes, the dance song is the same. but i love that they at least sped it up.

i'm so incredibly obsessed with stars new music. 2:30 of straight chills. even with the newer songs and the whole voiceover-song section... it still gives me the old school stars feel.

slightly disappointed that with all the changes, the dance song is the same. but i love that they at least sped it up.
We'll see on their next competition! I wanna see their whole new routine!!
#starssecret!

cheetah+vs.+leopard.jpg

Cheetah print is actually just spots, leopard print is what most people call cheetah print.

I. LOVE. STARS'. NEW. MIX!!!!! I'm not normally their biggest fan but I can't wait to see the routine with that mix! Love that they kept the "big hair" vo in there. Haha. And probably my favorite part is the "how could you miss us, we never left" (or whatever the exact words are) part!! It's now in my top 5 favorite mixes of the season!!!

They needed to change the dance music...but I guess it'll be fine as long as the dance is better
I agree, the one thing I was most looking forward to when I saw that they were getting new music was that the dance song would change, but it ended up being one of the only things that stayed the same hahh...oh well, I guess that just means the girls and coaches really like the song, and they are the ones that matter!

Thank goodness they changed that music. I plain just wouldn't watch them because I hated the music so much. I can't wait to see the routine with this now!

Back