All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so glad everyone likes the Flight Facilities part of Coeds music. It's my FAVORITE part! I also love Lady Bullet's music sooooo much! They got lucky with Blitch in 2011 after they switched in the middle of the season but now he doesn't have the same effect on them. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new mix. So much style <3

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm so glad everyone likes the Flight Facilities part of Coeds music. It's my FAVORITE part! I also love Lady Bullet's music sooooo much! They got lucky with Blitch in 2011 after they switched in the middle of the season but now he doesn't have the same effect on them. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new mix. So much style <3

I disagree, I think Blitch still had a pretty incredible effect on Lady Bullets and I love/loved the music he made for them! I do like the new mix though.

On an unrelated note, I am in love with Peach's new mix! So much better than their previous. Does anybody know if Orange is getting a new mix for Worlds?

I disagree, I think Blitch still had a pretty incredible effect on Lady Bullets and I love/loved the music he made for them! I do like the new mix though.

On an unrelated note, I am in love with Peach's new mix! So much better than their previous. Does anybody know if Orange is getting a new mix for Worlds?

Peach changed a lot so they got a new mix.

Any mention of when F5's Worlds mix will be released? I know last year Twisters did a count down to Worlds and released some mixes that way!!

I hope they release it soon. I know I will probably be ripped apart for this but I am not the biggest fan of their current mix or the routine as a whole. I have tried so hard to love this routine and their music but I just can't something is holding me back and I don't know what it is. It makes me so sad since I love F5. Maybe a new mix will help.

Back