All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I just say that I'm so mad that SE has Whenever You Remember in their routine... I wanted that in my routine :(

It took a few pages, but BOYYYYYYY oh BOYYYYYY are these mixes starting to turn it up!!!

Absolutely obsessed with Swoosh. (Literally has been said about 30 times, but I could care less)

I think Sr. Elite's is beautiful w/o all those heart v/o's, their routine paints enough of a story and I'm psyched to see the full picture. (Tho I was hoping for more of a 2010 flair)

Kentucky Elite, sick.

Keystone Extreme mixes, sick.

Bring it on even stronger pgs 29-39. Cough F5 hiccup Orange Sneeze Cali. ;)

yes but staff at CEA clearly sent it out to others not on the team as the screen shots showed that were posted. It sucks but thats what happens when you release something so popular and wanted into unknowing hands.

I agree with you. LOL I wasn't accusing, just saying why some of the kids might have been upset on twitter. It's because people have it and they don't. (At least that's how my CP felt. ) But, she'll get it when it's time for the team to have it so no sweat I guess.

Swear on my life my Sr 4 was about to dance to that, but I changed my mind and went with "Free Your Mind". If anyone has every used it, I would love to hear how it turned out. Figured there'd be a bit too much editing going on. haha
That song would be so GREAT!!! Fierce, and Bad***!!!!! Used it years ago when popular, and my team loved it!!! Hope it works out great for your team too!!! Cheers!!!:fro:

so swooshcats music has taught me that I've been pronouncing swoosh wrong. I say it like push with an sw in front... oops.

Back