All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure Rubies was done by the same person who does Cheer Express.. so whoever does that did theirs, lol. I could be wrong, but they sound very much like the same person.

hahaha, when I first opened Rubies, I guess there was some other mix playing at the same time, and I was like...uh....I can't understand anything. at. all. but then i refreshed it, and nothing else started playing. relief. haha

So since Rays have had their "Halloween Jam" already, when can we expect their music to be released?!?

So since Rays have had their "Halloween Jam" already, when can we expect their music to be released?!?
All teams didn't perform at Halloween Jam. I know Frost, Spice, Orange and Peach did not. So probably will be released after Circus Jam, first competition is Nov 18.

PSS music is really good this year! people are gonna really like the style kyle is bringing with his level 5 mixes this year!

did he do/have you heard both senior 5 and open coed 5?

*and completely off subject, but genuinely curious, were their IAG5 tryouts successful? (I'm not necessarily asking you directly, just thinking out loud, but if anyone knows, please pass the info along :) )

Back