All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am going to have to start giving out :cow: if you can't at least tell us what's in your music mix. You get bonus points for the actual song :kiss: !

Gah what should i do leave it or contact the person who did our music. I never know someone else had it. We did not choose our V.O

I would leave it unless it really bothers you. it'd be different if it said, for example, "you just got x'ed out" or "bring back the girls," as those may start a war. however, plenty of teams have had variations of those words. that's what happens when you rhyme fire, desire, & higher.

but, you are a paying customer and if it really bothers you, then by all means contact the music person.. but i wouldn't sweat it.

vegas cheer authority Sr 3 Command 2012-2013

We have Kyle blitch doing our senior 3, junior 3, senior 2, senior 4 and senior 5 this year and Steven pawlyk doing junior 1, senior 1, youth 1, mini 1, tiny 1, junior 2 and half year teams. Never used Kyle before but love what we have received so far
Kyle is amazing! Love his mixes I can always listen to them over and over and can't get tired of it! Love the upbeat tempo! It's unique but I love it!

Back