All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok I'm a huge fan of your work !
This is the best!! Love it!
Ugh this is amazing wonder how lady bullets sounds!!
Trust me lady bullets is just as amazing as ACES!!!! kyle worked super hard to out do their mix from the past 2 season as did i when it came to figuring out a way to out do the past 2 seasons voiceovers! End result was Cali Perfection for both all girl teams!!!! if you love aces mix youll love lady bullets as well! "CPR LIFE WE GIVE IT" :)

Absolutely LOVE Coed Elite's music!
They made it very meaningful to the team, but at the same time very strong & powerful music!

For charging so much, what are the costs that go into creating a mix? It seems like after the startup costs of buying software, etc. it would just be labor hours.

For charging so much, what are the costs that go into creating a mix? It seems like after the startup costs of buying software, etc. it would just be labor hours.
your paying for the quality and creativity.. no two are alike and also supply and demand. when more people want the same thing then the costs go up. if it was labor hours then everyones mixes would be different prices. its like painting. i can give you all the tools but im pretty sure u couldnt paint the mona lisa the same as it was.

your paying for the quality and creativity.. no two are alike and also supply and demand. when more people want the same thing then the costs go up. if it was labor hours then everyones mixes would be different prices. its like painting. i can give you all the tools but im pretty sure u couldnt paint the mona lisa the same as it was.
I completely understand that but with a cost of $1200, I'd assume that there was something more.

I completely understand that but with a cost of $1200, I'd assume that there was something more.

I don't think people realize how long it takes to make a mix either. It can take hours to do one portion of a routine after cutting the right part, adding the right backbeat, builds, sfx, etc. it isn't just a weekend project. Lol

You're completely right!! I couldn't agree more! Between our costs... And paying 2k, 3k ,4k even $5,000 for a bunch of formation changes, motions, and cool corky dance moves that could be taught from watching -Bring It On- or Dancing with the stars... Paying 200-400 per kid for some overly priced and glorified uniforms when you could just wear professional looking practice clothes that all match (because at the end of the day, it's about the skill and not the look right?)... Paying $150-500 in competition costs to go to these huge events (not including travel, per diem and lodging accommodations which could add up to be about $2,000 per kid if you live over 1-2 hours away) when competing locally for 50 bucks would serve it's purpose...

Although the least costly out of all the things listed above, I truly believe you're right and have a valid point. Over-and-above and much too costly, just for the skill labor... I support your statement 100%!! I feel that people should use that money and buy the software themselves... I really think you'd get alot more out of it than having us do it. I'll even give you the software tools that I use (also keep in mind I do mainstream songs as well, so alot of the skill and knowledge base that I put into the mixes may be overkill for what people are looking for. Again, just overly priced)

Software:
ACID Pro 7 Overview

Avid | Pro Tools 10

Adobe Audition CS6 for Windows : Software | Dell
Cakewalk SONAR X2 Producer | Sweetwater.com
Waves Mercury Bundle Native | Sweetwater.com

Please keep in mind this doesn't include the hardware I use, which is about 10x's more in price than all of this software added up together (Again, potentially over priced) Give it a shot and let me know how it goes! [email protected]
DJRizz

Back