All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a big Stingray fan myself. Love their gym and admire their teams (esp Orange). Very sad they had to get rid of smoke actually :-(

But this music doesn't do it for me. It has 4 actual songs and sounds like every team that the same producer mixes for. Literally replace the team name with theirs (and just the team names) and you couldn't tell who's mix would fit with which team. It's almost like he/she is depending on the rappers to be original for him, and he just mixes it? The Siri thing just tops it off for me lol. Different words that she says, but why would you use the same concept that "you" yourself put in another team. Last years mix (although had *some* parts that had remixes) was original enough for me and (IMO) *crushes* this one.

Again, not a bust to Orange. If they love it, great! that's all that matters, nothing will ever change me from being a stingray fan. In fact i'm rooting for them to win worlds again!

But this mix, smh. :help: :help::help:

I write all the lyrics myself FYI. The artists are voices singing and rapping my ideas. I appreciate your opinions! Keep em coming! Happy listening

unless you have been in the studio with Patrick (which I have), it is common to work on a 2 8 count section of lyrics for like 6 hours (because all the harmonies have to be perfect), you have no freaking idea what goes into those vocals much less the mixes. that mix is classic and timeless period! IMO

I know Smoed's music is somehwere besides a youtube performance video. I heard it. If I can find it again - I will post.

Orange's music leaves me.... confused.... due to too many voiceovers IMO and not enough songs. And I feel like a great mix has to have a balance of both. Afterall, we do call this cheerleading music, right? Just wish there was more music!

Originally I thought the Siri thing was cool. And actually, let me rephrase - I still think Siri is cool. My husband is a music editor and I remember when he heard Wildcats, he was extremely excited to share it with me, purely due to Siri. A very good find! But I think Siri is too unique to just be added to a "crew" (if you will) of voiceover people. I would have liked if Siri was just used for one team, and at most for the program.

Just my opinion.

Back