All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We got our music this week. We went with a new producer for us this year for our restricted 5 and under teams. Andy Henderson from New Level Music was nothing short of a God send for us this season. After months of being given the run around by a previous producer, Andy was able to provide us six phenomenal mixes in literally a weeks time. It's such a different sound for us, and I can honestly say I've never seen my kids faces light up so much over a mix as much as I have this past week. Thanks so much Andy for your hard work!

SN: if I can figure out how to upload I will post Glam (Senior 3) and Show Stoppers (Senior 2)

I am really glad you guys were happy with Andy Henderson! He is a hard worker and a talented producer!

you've mixed up f5 with weather girls. weather girls heard and performed to their music for the first time tonight and they looked great! jr did a really good job with the mix and the girls had a lot of with it!

When will the Twisters music be released?!? They compete this weekend (if I read right) so videos should be up next week right!!! MT is killing me with all of this suspense!!!

I know this is for All-Star music. But this the biggest team I've done to date and this thread gets a lot of good traffic. Good news is I am FINALLY working with a very talented rapper who did some great work on this Sacramento State Mix. If you like what you hear, make sure and check out his original music by visiting the links below.

Buddahmann | Facebook

Buddahmann

Here is Sacramento State's UCA Nationals Mix: SacState_2012

I appreciate any feedback! I hope everyone likes it!

I love love love love our music. I seriously listen to like 4 of our teams music on repeat in my car on a daily. I just found out who did it and now I know why I love it...

JR did it...
I wish he would post it!!!! Although we ain't no big gym I'm pretty sure everyone would think it was hot!!!

Back