All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets our gun is fully loaded and this is how we pull it !! I think something like tht right lol
yes, that's right! that voice over is one of my favourite ever :) they used it in their music when they were world champ 2010! maybe they will be world champ again this year by using similar voiceover like that? AMEN TO THAT! :D

You got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets our gun is fully loaded and this is how we pull it !! I think something like tht right lol
yes, that's right! that voice over is one of my favourite ever :) they used it in their music when they were world champ 2010! maybe they will be world champ again this year by using similar voiceover like that? AMEN TO THAT! :D

I love that one to but idk I have to stick to my cali roots haha :) top guns is amazing and that pyramid ahhhhh but at the end I don't remember if its we pull it or you pull it? close enough

I love that one to but idk I have to stick to my cali roots haha :) top guns is amazing and that pyramid ahhhhh but at the end I don't remember if its we pull it or you pull it? close enough
haha ok :) yes, i would say their pyramid in worlds 2010 was amazing. this year, their pyramid is more amazing, love to see they really step it up :) btw you're already correct: ..and this is how we pull it!

Back