All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well that's unfortunate. Like it up y'all, less than 300 likes are needed! If we have to wait until Wednesday I will not be happy. It defeats the whole purpose of asking for follows/likes tonight. Don't they know that during new music season we will do ANYTHING for these mixes?! Lol seriously.
So I reread the CheerMusicPro status on Facebook... I took it as "hey if we get all these likes here and followers there by Wednesday... then we'll release Panthers music on Wednesday."

... if that made any sense.

But then you read the CA tweet and that's where it gets mixed up. :confused:

So I reread the CheerMusicPro status on Facebook... I took it as "hey if we get all these likes here and followers there by Wednesday... then we'll release Panthers music on Wednesday."

... if that made any sense.
It would, but Cheer Athletics' twitter made it seem like they would be releasing it tonight if they got the amount of followers they asked for...or I could be interpreting things completely wrong tonight due to lack of sleep, wouldn't be the first time! Oh well, at least we know that music will be released soon, that's reassuring!

It would, but Cheer Athletics' twitter made it seem like they would be releasing it tonight if they got the amount of followers they asked for...or I could be interpreting things completely wrong tonight due to lack of sleep, wouldn't be the first time! Oh well, at least we know that music will be released soon, that's reassuring!
Haha yeah I edited the post a little too late I guess... At least there's still a somewhat definitive release date.

So now they want 15k Instagram followers also apparently...
tumblr_mad92fImEi1ra3k8co3_250.gif

Back