All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't sure if we could post music... Several of our teams have amazing music but I absolutely love our S3.

Jr did our music and its incredible.

One of the moms posted a YouTube video of some of our youth 2 girls doing faces to the music for Youth 2 which is my daughters team and the coaches did not get mad... So ill share!!

Please don't laugh at my daughter :0

I think this music fits these girls perfectly and it goes so well with the routine!

OH. MY. GOD. ECE's mix is so sad but so good!!! It's in the top 5 of this season as far as favorites. I don't even know if I could do a routine to it I'd be so emotional. I wasn't blessed enough to meet Coach AJ, and the mix was still getting me teary-eyed. LOVE IT!!!

I wasn't sure if we could post music... Several of our teams have amazing music but I absolutely love our S3.

Jr did our music and its incredible.

One of the moms posted a YouTube video of some of our youth 2 girls doing faces to the music for Youth 2 which is my daughters team and the coaches did not get mad... So ill share!!

Please don't laugh at my daughter :0

I think this music fits these girls perfectly and it goes so well with the routine!

I LOVE that Skyscraper part.

Back