All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in stingray oranges 2by2 video they said they used the wrong music saturday so the mix with "stingray....orange crush" is there right music......i want it im ocd about having the correct current mix

I'm one of the athletes on Cheer Savannah Small Senior 5, if i knew a way to post our music on here I would gladly do it! however our coach that creates our music has complete control of where it gets posted, but I can see if he would be willing to post it online.
Omg I wish I could hug you through the computer. I just love that mix.

I'm one of the athletes on Cheer Savannah Small Senior 5, if i knew a way to post our music on here I would gladly do it! however our coach that creates our music has complete control of where it gets posted, but I can see if he would be willing to post it online.
I want it! Haha I'm like obsessed with it.

Hi! Okay so there's a song right at the beginning of Greenbay Elite Lime's mix this year, where a voiceover says "Greenbay, you know we're standing in the limelight". Is the girl part a song, or voiceover as well? If so I like desp. need to know the name <3 thanks in advance! ps, I wrote this in the "Songs In Cheer Mixes" forum but I didn't think it would get answered so I posted here! lol

Green Bay Elite Lime 12-13

Hi! Okay so there's a song right at the beginning of Greenbay Elite Lime's mix this year, where a voiceover says "Greenbay, you know we're standing in the limelight". Is the girl part a song, or voiceover as well? If so I like desp. need to know the name <3 thanks in advance! ps, I wrote this in the "Songs In Cheer Mixes" forum but I didn't think it would get answered so I posted here! lol

Green Bay Elite Lime 12-13

It's a vo....but if your talkin about the "rip to the girl I use to be" part then it's a song

awe thanks for letting me know! :) what does that whole vo say?
The voice over part is
"We never sleep, always in the limelight cause we're...green bay,
you know we're standin in the limelight, lime's on top, elite,
lime came to win the fight."
Then it is R.I.P. by Rita Ora

Im on J2R At cheer savannah and Yea He makes the fiercestt Cheer mixes ! And I just adore sr5s music this year ! Love the theme too !

Back