All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CALL THE POLICE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS GET ARRESTED AND SERVE THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR THEIR LEGITIMATE AND SEVERE CRIME!!!!!!!
Ok if that's true then I'm truly sorry for saying that. I just watched their majors video and I assumed that was their latest mix. Please accept my apology.

CALL THE POLICE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS GET ARRESTED AND SERVE THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR THEIR LEGITIMATE AND SEVERE CRIME!!!!!!!
A video of Smoed was just posted from spirit sports today. It is report to the floor, same mix as freedom's dance last year. Sorry but it is the same. I wasn't ever saying it was bad, I was just pointing it out. Hope you have a great season and I'll see you later this year :)

Let's hear some feedback on this question, what's the worst song you can think of to put in routine mix?

I'll start: please no more Macarena!

OMG I TOTALLY CALLED THEIR DANCE MIX!!! EVERYONE SAW IT!!!!!

Im taking credit for that.

In F5's dance music, does anyone know what song the "walking the runway, working the runway" clip that plays right before their dance comes from? Or is it just a voiceover?

That part combined with the point dancer at the beginning is just amazing!!! #F5orDie!! haha

Let's hear some feedback on this question, what's the worst song you can think of to put in routine mix?

I'll start: please no more Macarena!

I kid you not, I saw a team last season with a pyramid to N***as in Paris, followed by a dance of Call Me Maybe. And the pyramid was.. Sort of a clean version. Like you know when clean versions kinda bleep out the word but not really? Yeah.. So... There was a lot of the N word and "muthaf***as" said..

I kid you not, I saw a team last season with a pyramid to N***as in Paris, followed by a dance of Call Me Maybe. And the pyramid was.. Sort of a clean version. Like you know when clean versions kinda bleep out the word but not really? Yeah.. So... There was a lot of the N word and "muthaf***as" said..
What. That is seriously not okay, was it at least a senior team?

last season I heard (it was definitely a garage band mix made by a coach) run the world in this mix--and while I get that it's clean, they used the part, we run this motha (yeah)...over and over and over and over.

way to leave some room for imagination.

Somebody said they were going to post Cheer Central Suns after they competed either last or this weekend....
:D

Latest posts

Back