All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still just can't deal with WCSS's dance....probably my least favorite dance they've ever done. Just my opinion though. Maybe it scores good (I'm actually pretty sure it does or the coaches would have changed it). I don't know what it is, it's just doesn't scream SHOOTING STARS to me (music or actual dance).
Love the rest of their music though...especially the new pyramid song!

I still just can't deal with WCSS's dance....probably my least favorite dance they've ever done. Just my opinion though. Maybe it scores good (I'm actually pretty sure it does or the coaches would have changed it). I don't know what it is, it's just doesn't scream SHOOTING STARS to me (music or actual dance).
Love the rest of their music though...especially the new pyramid song!
I heard JP is up there now doing a little choreo magic. Dance maybe? We shall see.....

I'm hoping so! Love their routine and music except for the dance....and I feel bad because I don't even know why I don't like the dance. I just don't.
I don't really have an opinion - but the dance seems to be a recurring gripe among many posters.

In Aces new mix,"A-C-E, no, we aint gonna lose our weave" am I missing a reference to something? I kinda hope so because that sounds hilarious.

I'm hoping so! Love their routine and music except for the dance....and I feel bad because I don't even know why I don't like the dance. I just don't.

Same here, i love Shooting Stars since forever but this years dance & music wasn't my favorite. Hope they'll have a new awesome stars-dance for worlds.
And i have to say i liked their old pyramid song better, but that's just me.

Back