All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's really not that bad.. Just seems like a little too overdone in the voiceover area but overall not a bad mix.

89.76 times out of 100 I HATE the music... until I see the routine which leads me to fall madly in love with it.

Exactly! Mixes are ok on their own. Just like a routine to counts. It's the combination of the two that's magical

I feel like I've heard the voiceover "We've got the passion and desire..we will take you higher" before.
Cali Unlimited 09-10 had a similar one."There's a bullet in the gun *and we're loaded with desire* There's a fire in your heart *we will take it higher*"

Cali Unlimited 09-10 had a similar one."There's a bullet in the gun *and we're loaded with desire* There's a fire in your heart *we will take it higher*"

I knew there was a cali team that had it too, but i kept thinking smoed. hahaha so both Cali and OA had a similar one.

Not horrible! I like who does your VO's at some spots but at other spots the voiceover's are annoying. I don't think they would be as bad if the person doing the VO's was different. But not bad at all :) I like it

Back