High School 2012-2013 New High School Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had to fund raise until we were blue in the face for these! The pics don't even do it justice either! The F in the front as well as the name on the back is all Swarovski crystals and I'm in love!
It's a Leo and skirt (and don't mind poor fit cuz its a sample)!

mc52xv.jpg

We had to fund raise until we were blue in the face for these! The pics don't even do it justice either! The F in the front as well as the name on the back is all Swarovski crystals and I'm in love!

mc52xv.jpg

I definitely want to see this with a proper fit. I think that will make a big difference but I do like the design very much!

ETA: and the bow is gorgeous!

mc52xv.jpg
Our Varsity team has the same bow, just black instead of blue:D. Can't wait to see the proper fit, nice design!

DSC_0155.jpg
these are my team's new uniforms, the JV/Varsity got them last year and then they got the same ones for freshmen this year. I HATE them sooo much, they make us look boxy and larger than we are and they are white, they are giving 12 Freshman girl WHITE uniforms, I'm the tan one in the front, and my uniform got SO dirty, they are so unflattering. We used to have navy ones and they were ten times cuter and much more flattering, I'm very upset with these uniforms.

263c21g.jpg

We also got shorts to go with this uni, they definitely didnt go over well lol.
Its huge, and I refuse to resize:)

Haha I think our school would kill us if we got shorts! Haha but those are SOOO cute. I'm on my phone so I can't see that well but are they green and gold? That's my school's colors and my coach has never gotten us a cute green uni.... Theyre all ugly but that is SOOOO CUTE!

Haha I think our school would kill us if we got shorts! Haha but those are SOOO cute. I'm on my phone so I can't see that well but are they green and gold? That's my school's colors and my coach has never gotten us a cute green uni.... Theyre all ugly but that is SOOOO CUTE!
Yea they are green, I hate them I like your kelly green more. Our school killed us after we bought 80$ no refundable shorts lol.

Yea they are green, I hate them I like your kelly green more. Our school killed us after we bought 80$ no refundable shorts lol.
Haha I like our Kelly green but our school is forest green and all our uniforms are Kelly green so it's awkward... I wish we matched the school!

Kind of random.. but how many of your schools have the cheerleaders wear their uniforms to school on game days? A few schools in my county do & this is our first year wearing them & I feel like we'll get a lot of crap for it since some girls have waaay to short of skirts and are already called, well.. I'm sure you could guess ;)

Kind of random.. but how many of your schools have the cheerleaders wear their uniforms to school on game days? A few schools in my county do & this is our first year wearing them & I feel like we'll get a lot of crap for it since some girls have waaay to short of skirts and are already called, well.. I'm sure you could guess ;)
We do. And every school in our area does. I actually don't know any schools that don't.

Back