All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not going to be the one to debut them (without permission) but one of my FAVORITE GK Uniforms that will be debuting this year is for Envy Coach. I have several other gyms that are really stepping outside the box this year for designs and I think will look great because they were done so with great taste! Illinois and Wisconsin will be repping GK in a BIG WAY this year!

The reason I like the capris is because they look athletic and not like a traditional "cheer" uniform. I mean, we all want this to become a sport!
You can have a skirt and still be seen as a sport.look at tennis players and girls lacrosse. Idk, personally I feel like it takes the fun out of getting ready for a comp and the new unis that you get. They seem like any old pair of yoga pants that you can pick up at any clothing store.

You can have a skirt and still be seen as a sport.look at tennis players and girls lacrosse. Idk, personally I feel like it takes the fun out of getting ready for a comp and the new unis that you get. They seem like any old pair of yoga pants that you can pick up at any clothing store.

Not really. While I agree that it can still be seen as a sport with the skirt but as for not getting excited about the uniform, I disagree. I bet you they love they're new uniforms as they were when they get new skirts. The pants look just as perfessional as say cheer athletics. & I don't know where you shop but I have never seen those pants.:)

Not really. While I agree that it can still be seen as a sport with the skirt but as for not getting excited about the uniform, I disagree. I bet you they love they're new uniforms as they were when they get new skirts. The pants look just as perfessional as say cheer athletics. & I don't know where you shop but I have never seen those pants.:)
Well I guess in the end it all comes down to the team/program and what they like

Not a fan of the capri look, if you are short it only makes you look shorter. Anyone who is short knows to stay away from cropped pants like capris because it cuts off the leg and doesn't help with making them appear longer. I am only 5'0 and those would make me look even shorter.
On top of that, it is liking wearing leggings with a short that doesn't cover your butt, trust me it isn't a pretty site when your lower region gets hungry for pants.:cow:

Back