All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

speaking of CA unis.. hey BlueCat , is CA making an eventual gym-wide switch to GK? They did a STUNNING job with both of wildcat's worlds' uniforms.

Adding to that, we don't currently have a company that we trust enough to do all 650+ uniforms. That could change I suppose, but we try different ones to see which can consistently provide the best price, quality, and service.

Varsity just posted this .. The Pride All-Stars from Texas
69143_10151091900429624_2049458377_n.jpg

This uniform is a huge miss.

Just...no.

I agree with the rest of the posts about Pride Allstars...that mesh color is just not attractive, and those are two beautiful girls...too tan, too pale, it won't matter...its going to look off.

This whole full top rule coming into effect in a few years needs to go. At first I was fine with it but now I honestly think some of the uniforms trying to find their way around the full top rule look more provocative than actual crop tops.

This whole full top rule coming into effect in a few years needs to go. At first I was fine with it but now I honestly think some of the uniforms trying to find their way around the full top rule look more provocative than actual crop tops.

I agree that they look more provocative, but I don't think that means the rule needs to go. I think it means the rule needs less loopholes when it actually goes into effect. They knew people were going to try to find ways around it - heck, the day it came out everyone on here said "Lol I see a lot of mesh tummies coming..." and that was before Worlds and F5. I don't know why people put so much energy into getting around a rule. Seriously, it's not that big a deal. Just cover your stomachs. I will never understand why everyone is soooooooo against covering up. I like crop tops too, but for the love of God they aren't a deal breaker.

(And funny how everyone said "Oh we're just mad because it's harder to cheer in a full top." Oh, ok. But if the full top is mesh with rhinestones it's easier? :rolleyes:)

Back