All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BuegeSmalls I am in the process of designing our new uniforms for next year. I plan on pm'ing you so just a heads up. I want to hear your advice on it all once I have a good idea of the final mock up. I got the first one today--lots of changes to it already lol
:)
I can't wait! And I'm totally thrilled that you picked me for advice!!

Sorry that it's so big! These are two of my friends in our new uni's :)

528655_423071977750970_1608178239_n.jpg

I really like that the fire's so realistic! But don't know about the "slashes" behind VCE.... Looks weird that it doesn't wrap around the girls uni... And sorry but I'm a sucker for croptops. :p so personally I think Everyone should wear them. ^^

i like the top part of the top but as soon as it fades to red on the girl it loses me, granted this is probably based on positioning but i feel like it does gradiate (totally not a word but im making it one) properly, the red is too bright to be paired with the grey/navy

I really like that the fire's so realistic! But don't know about the "slashes" behind VCE.... Looks weird that it doesn't wrap around the girls uni... And sorry but I'm a sucker for croptops. :p so personally I think Everyone should wear them. ^^
Yeahh it looked way better in croptop but our coaches we're just not feeling it! -.-

i like the top part of the top but as soon as it fades to red on the girl it loses me, granted this is probably based on positioning but i feel like it does gradiate (totally not a word but im making it one) properly, the red is too bright to be paired with the grey/navy
Yeahh I know what you mean, they look better in person though :) lol

Loving these, except I wish the fire continued on to the skirt a bit and then faded into the black. But I like the way it looks on the boys uni. On the girls it looks like it just stops. Also wish the slashes continued on to the back. But overall, not a bad uniform! And they look super comfortable to wear. I like 'em :)

Loving these, except I wish the fire continued on to the skirt a bit and then faded into the black. But I like the way it looks on the boys uni. On the girls it looks like it just stops. Also wish the slashes continued on to the back. But overall, not a bad uniform! And they look super comfortable to wear. I like 'em :)
yeahh the back has slashes coming inwards, it looks pretty neat! :)

Back