All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its pretty but the stripes or whatever look like F5s day 1 uni they wore this year

Is this necessary? Do we have to say "I like it but it's similar to Team X from last year" on EVERY. SINGLE. UNIFORM? Like really. Pretty much everything has been done. A uniform is always going to remind you of another uniform, and these comments seriously need to stop.

This is the uniform for my gym Legendary Athletics in Longwood, FL.

256bdid.jpg
This is the old Lake Mary Allstars and Shine Athletics correct? Stuck with the teal I see! Nice unis but do wish the Legendary was white or at least outlines in white

so I finally found a picture of our new uniform. It's an awful picture but all I could find.
this was the prototype, and the only difference with the revised version is the strap around the neck will be muchhh skinnier, about the width of the stripe of rhinestones. and since you can't really tell, that's mesh & stones on the upper chest and on the arms.
csaa.png
LOVE THIS. You guys are going to look AMAZING on the mat this year! :D

I actually really like Full House's new uniforms. I didn't love the old ones because of the thick strip of red on the skirt and top. I also love the Louisiana Cheer Force uniforms. They are beeeeautiful.

Back