All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think you have to decide for your own child what will and will not work. What worked for my little one didn't work for my middle one. I had to get creative. LOL But whether they work or not definitely depends on the bust size.

Oh I know! I was just teasing! I've work strapless bras under sports bras before. But you're absolutely right, it's better if you don't need the support.

What if uniforms had built in bra cup things like swimsuits or prom dresses?
I hate those, they never work for me. :( too "gifted" up there. I really liked the idea of getting a regular bra sewn in though.... I think if you had the bra cup things it would be a nightmare trying to fit them to everyone.

What if uniforms had built in bra cup things like swimsuits or prom dresses?

those would work if you did not require a bra for support, only for some .. uhm cold convention center situations. if you are more gifted, they need to be supported, not just covered. maybe if the built in bra had an optional underwire or something? otherwise, while a good idea in theory, i don't think it would help much.

Reactions: Ems
those would work if you did not require a bra for support, only for some .. uhm cold convention center situations. if you are more gifted, they need to be supported, not just covered. maybe if the built in bra had an optional underwire or something? otherwise, while a good idea in theory, i don't think it would help much.
Hallelujah. All uniforms would cover me, but my chest would hurt at the end of the day. I feel like built in bra's would be too flimsy (though if Debbie Love is working on some, that gives me hope) and a normal bra with clear straps/strapless would never work. My favorite idea is the ones that match the uniform, but even then they may focus too much on matching and not enough in support area, like they really need to be locked in, not just semi-supported. Maybe we could duct tape them down? Cheerleading uniforms just aren't meant for "gifted" girls.
Somewhat unrelated note, this is totally reminding me of Jenna Marbles "How Sports Bra's Work" video. Hah.

Do those work? We've never been able to get a strapless that really works. If so, where do you guys buy them?
My CP wears a the PINK multi-way (uses it strapless) from VS. She tumbles a lot and has no issues and absolutely LOVES it! She won't wear anything else when in her uniform.

Cheer Infinity Allstars....new uniforms!!!!

3009150-T800600.jpg

It looks like the name placement was well thought out....it obviously follows the arch at the top of the uniform. I guess it could have been moved down a bit to make it a little more centered but I think leaving it where it is will make it more uniformed in placement...it will be less effected by bust size. It they centered it I think it could end moving up or down or stretched. I think they did the right thing.

Team Shot.....Rebel Athletics Cheer Infinity Uniforms
Hope you like them!!!
3009157-T800600.jpg
It looks like the name placement was well thought out....it obviously follows the arch at the top of the uniform. I guess it could have been moved down a bit to make it a little more centered but I think leaving it where it is will make it more uniformed in placement...it will be less effected by bust size. It they centered it I think it could end moving up or down or stretched. I think they did the right thing. If you look the guys name placement is the same as the girls...that is a good thing.

Sorry for the repost but I didn't realize the picture wasn't with it. :oops:

Back