All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pretty sure these are new found this on tumblr
tumblr_mc972zRUCX1r5cexzo1_500.jpg
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

17946505675081fc900df01.jpg

The new uniform for Cheer Zone All Stars in Owensboro, KY. Purple doesn't photograph the best, but it is purple misty and gold sparkle spandex. The underneath of the sleeves has colored inserts of purple and gold. Made by Varsity thru a custom design session online, which was a really cool process. Just took a while from start to finish.
Cute ! Love purple and gold together--- I would love to see the mattallic purple be the same matching white with a purple waist band but thats just me :) who am I right ? lol

Hiii. I have sneak peaks of all the uniforms form every gym this season.
All I need is 3000 followers on twitter and 5000 shimmies.
I promise they are all gorgeous and my faves of this season...
You must be really popular, and know everyone!!!!!:rolleyes:haaaaa!!!!! again, i always need something to help me smile, when having a tough day!!!! Cheers!!!:fro:

The Starburst uniform reminds me of the first uniform posted in this thread with different waistlines. They're both gorgeous, though.

we received our newer prototypes from varsity yesterday! this look is so clean with the right amount of stones. the wing logo thats on the back is also on the girls uniform shorts and the boys pants.
front:
1sd4de.jpg

back:
2zjkot4.jpg
That's Primetyme's uniform exactly... Even the same font... Just different colors.

Back