All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

More coed elite
3a9usuzy.jpg
Oops, didn't see @smileyryleigh's post :p

medium and large coed unis look wayyy too busy to me. they're pretty when the kids are standing still, but i can't imagine an entire team of 30-36 wearing them and moving around.

and my ocd would be happier if both X-men were centered (CoEd Elite) I know the girls' is off to the side for the shoulder.. but i wish they matched.

Idc what anyone says but the new ones they had in i think 2009 or whichever sr elite wore in 2012-2011 i loved those uniforms. They could have worn them 2009-2034 and they would loom excellent. Same with WC SS uniform they should of kept the old one, that uniform is Shooting Stars like CEA wcss should wear the uniform from 2007-2089 and i will be perfectly fine.

I remembered more black in the Coed Elite uniform......but......I love them all. (No surprise there) However, I reserve the right to change my mind after seeing them in person/on the floor!!!

The only thing I like about coed elite (both boys and girls) is the skirt. The guys looks like it's lacking something. I think the real around the neckline should have been as thick as the girls and have that little black line.

Latest posts

Back