All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Matrix Allstars

1oocaf.jpg
I LOVE THIS! Apparently Mystique can work if you are under 4 ft tall. Go figure?

Removed the picture do to the size.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that the line on the boys pants dont match up on each leg? It's REALLY bothering me.
im really not a fan of anthing on boys pants unless its a straight line down the side. not every guy has the same length legs and the lines and other designs people try to put on them will NEVER look the same. too much going on....

saw a girl in what looked like a new UA uniform today? she showed up at a different competition in the chicago suburbs than the one UA was at today. did they wear the new unis?
i don't think so because the first competitions for 1-3 is tomorrow! and as far as i know the uniforms are not in yet! i know that there is a gym from ohio that often comes to ones in illinois called ua as well so that could be it?

I just want to go on the record and say...I really loved all the designs from "Fierce Board Designers". I also love the new CEA uniforms. I think it is a little harsh to criticize the execution and interpretations of those designs. Getting a uniform from paper to production is a long process with many compromises for any number of reasons...like cost, functionality, available materials or even time frame. CEA was under no obligation to literally translate the designs but was really kind and considerate about thanking the "Feirce Board Designers" for all their ideas and inspiration. Why must we do this? My self included. :oops:

I guess it ok to say: I don't love it or it's not my style or It's not what I thought or any other number of polite responses but I think I am sensing anger and disappointment that it was not the exact designs shown on this board. I am sure she had her reasons for everything she chose...I am a Teal Fan but not a crazy kooky fan. I am just someone who respects programs that put out on the floor these outstanding teams year after year.. Having said that I sometimes feel like it really doesn't matter what this gym does there are always unkind or down right ugly responses. I guess this might be true for all the big programs maybe it is a price you pay for popularity?

Edited to add... I love the way the Xman's 'leg' is continued onto the skirt. I'm OCD about lines and I love it.

Ever since you posted this my ocd has been bananas. Now that I see that the leg goes onto the skirt I want the arm to extend into a strap too, so they are the same. I don't even think the strap would look good, I just need it there to even out the leg. :D

Back