All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if the "capri" talk is over but I remembered seeing a picture from my current gym last year that they wore black leggings under their skirts just got one competition. (It's an outdoor competition that ALWAYS falls on the coldest day of February)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180797_133938380006586_7150230_n.jpg
The picture is from my friends FB. I knew there was a team picture somewhere but i'm too lazy to go searching for it :rolleyes:
Why would anyone schedule an outdoor competition in February?

Chad worked at the Premier in Nashville and moved to Texas a couple of years ago now. He coaches at Champion, but right now is over sees in Afghanistan with the army.
I didn't know he did all that moving! I knew he was in Afghanistan right now from facebook, but wow. ok, thanks :)

Eh, it's Florida. For some reason they must think it never gets cold here.. :confused:
I know there's a few comps at theme parks but the one my gym went to was later in the season so by that time it was pretty warm here but Feb is definitely too cold.

Hoping someone can do some research for me.

I go to Cheer Extreme and we have our uniform fittings next week. Level 5 teams are all getting new uniforms, but they haven't decided on the uniforms for us lower levels in Charlotte. We might all wear the same uniform as level 5 (that's what I'm taking from the email) and says it'll be the same as lake norman's senior open 5. Is there a picture of them that I just don't know about? Because I thought they still had the X-men uni.

Lake Norman wore the Level 5 uni.......the one with the Xman strap that goes over 1 shoulder.

I haven't seen lake norman in over a year (sortof wondered if they were still there) but the only two unis I've ever seen from CEA outside of the ones they just debuted, are the x-men ones you're talking about and the ones those replaced. I always got the impression that the xmen version went to k-ville and the others kept the same ones they had ...Sanford and some of the lower Raleigh teams are the ones I'm thinking of. Other than that, I've never seen a different CEA uni, but again, we haven't seen lake norman in over a year. Last time I saw them they were wearing the older version that Sanford, Greenville and the lower raleigh teams were wearing this last year.

Lake Norman is still there and going strong! LOL

The X man is usually referred to as the Level 5 uniform. The uniforms from Sanford and the lower Raleigh teams are the level 1 through 4 uniform. We've never had a uniform that was just for a particular city. They are differentiated by level. Lake Norman Youth and Jr teams wore the 1 thru 4 uniform and Lake Norman Sr Open 5 wore the Level 5 uniform.

My CP has worn her level 5 top for 3 years. It's almost impossible to even get it clean anymore. I really cringe at doing it another year. (Although I'm poor so I can get on board with saving money!! LOL) I am really thinking about asking someone who's not with the program anymore if we can borrow their uniform for the season.

Lake Norman is still there and going strong! LOL

The X man is usually referred to as the Level 5 uniform. The uniforms from Sanford and the lower Raleigh teams are the level 1 through 4 uniform. We've never had a uniform that was just for a particular city. They are differentiated by level. Lake Norman Youth and Jr teams wore the 1 thru 4 uniform and Lake Norman Sr Open 5 wore the Level 5 uniform.

My CP has worn her level 5 top for 3 years. It's almost impossible to even get it clean anymore. I really cringe at doing it another year. (Although I'm poor so I can get on board with saving money!! LOL) I am really thinking about asking someone who's not with the program anymore if we can borrow their uniform for the season.
I understand. My CPs former gym had a primarily white uni....the skirt! Ugh! They'd sit in the floor, or on their knees so the we're actually sitting in the soles of their shoes and I'd cringe. Or they'd hike up the skirt when they sat on the floor and I'd seriously cringe. It's so hard to keep sparkly white!

Good to know about LKN, we must've just had an entirely different competition schedule last year. Maybe well run into the, this season.

span12.jpg

I don't know what you guys are talking about, this woman is the PICTURE of health. Yes Honey.

Back