All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NCA staff uniforms are "onesies" - or at least they used to be, not sure if they still are. The shorts and the shirt are attached together and have a zipper to put it on.

They retired those with our past uniform cycle. All the veterans loved the "zoot suits" lol

Don't worry, Tribe Tomahawks - Open Coed 6 is still wearing them. And you have no idea how hard it was to steer away from our last uniform, we loved so many things about it to, but times a changing, and people are wanting for flash, so we really tried to add flash while still maintaining a clean look. Thank you so much for all the positive comments, it means a lot, we spent countless hours designing both uniforms. Thank you
Love love love the new unis. You guys did a great job of being flashy while also maintaining a clean, athletic look. Can't wait to see them on the floor! They're beautiful!

Ok so with the whole long top thing, what are peoples opinions on 'cheerdresses`? Initiaally thought no way but if they fitted well and weren't saggy all over the place, I guess they would stop the top rising up to expose just a single line of midrift which can look messy... or maybe the dresses would just rise up to cause a worse issue? Also, if they do dresses I hope they never do all in one shorts and top :S in the UK, we would call the result of that an unattractive wedgie but I'm not sure if you use the same word in the us haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There are a few teams in the UK that wear dresses like DMU Saints and Cheer Zone's level 1 team. Personally I can't handle that much erm...view at a competition. I know DMU struggled because the dress would get caught above their spankies after tumbling and sort of stay there :/

Tribe - my favourite uni of this season, no doubts.
I really love the black band with the rhinestones at the bottom of the top, it finishes it so neatly.
Although not so sure about the piping on the guys trousers if it is piping, it looks like it on my phone, may just be a fold?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I love the Tribe ones, but my only question is, is why do the two boys have two different tops? Is it supposed to be like the younger aged teams have higher cut tops? Since I notice the younger girls top is cut higher as well.

I love the Tribe ones, but my only question is, is why do the two boys have two different tops? Is it supposed to be like the younger aged teams have higher cut tops? Since I notice the younger girls top is cut higher as well.
That was answered. One of the boys was wearing an old prototype by accident. The younger one I think?

Back