All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As for the bras and the Suns uniform, we have pretty supportive bras with clear plastic straps. They are virtually invisible with the back cut outs. Thanks for all of the good feedback, y'all. <3

My gym's uni has a pretty large shoulder/back cut out and we just wear sports bras with clear straps and backs. :)

That isn't a very nice post.. I'm an Australian cheerleader and ex-netball player, and believe me, it's not at all a "thing". I hadn't even heard of 'sublimated' unis until this thread. I think the Outlaws uni is the only Australian gym I've even seen with sublimation. Most cheer uniforms here are a lot more basic than American gyms.

Gymstars had a sublimated uniform for a group stunt, RMIT also had sublimated uniforms...

And I know for fact many gym will have it next year

It's a cheetah print mesh.

s18cxc.jpg
Thanks for the close up. Now seeing the arms I like them even less but as I said before, they probably look great on the mat.

Gymstars had a sublimated uniform for a group stunt, RMIT also had sublimated uniforms...

And I know for fact many gym will have it next year

I never said Australian gyms didn't have sublimated uniforms, just that I hadn't heard of the term until recently and it wasn't exactly an Australian 'thing'..

I am not at all widely knowledgeable about the Australian cheer world, just noting that I hadn't seen a lot of uni's like that around.

I never said Australian gyms didn't have sublimated uniforms, just that I hadn't heard of the term until recently and it wasn't exactly an Australian 'thing'..

I am not at all widely knowledgeable about the Australian cheer world, just noting that I hadn't seen a lot of uni's like that around.

I agree. There's a difference between some gyms having them, and it being a "thing".

Back